Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Market American Journal - Day 2

Today is the day that my friends sister will be coming over and telling me more about the Market America opportunity. So, last night and this morning I tried and tried to find something disheartening about this opportunity.

Truly, so far, I haven't found a single legitimate scam report or report that this program is a fraud. I've checked EVERY WHERE... don't get me wrong, I ran across several blogs and Scam alerts from people that had not tried the opportunity, they didn't like the fee or the membership requirement or something else.. but really... what am I looking for?

I'm looking for someone that joined the program and left because it didn't work. I can't find anyone... the only comments I see are people that joined and stopped because they weren't making money and admitted that they weren't following the "plan" or even trying.

My biggest fear is that I'm going to be chasing down friends and family for leads... however... everything I've read so far tells me... pick a niche.

I know, I know I haven't even heard the sell yet... but I already know... this is a big world, and this is a big product... For anything this big to work... there needs to be focus.. something you feel strongly about... something you can talk about without selling.

So... today's the day. You know, tomorrow is going to be THE POST.

No comments:

Post a Comment