Friday, July 20, 2012

Market America - Day 5 - My Niche

OK, it's Day 5.  I'm still not signed up as a distributor ... because I have a big party to throw tomorrow and I don't have any money nor do I really have any time to think about what needs to get done.

The nice thing is that my coach/sponsor/... Camille isn't pushing me.  She actually gave me 2 weeks to get back to her but I think I'm going to try to get this off the ground before then...  and that's mostly because one of the products that I really like is the Shape up product for kids.

AND then it dawned on me... this is a great niche.

This has me excited, so excited I've started preparing meals ... low glycemic meals... this is basically the paleo diet... the atkins diet.. the diet that will be the last diet of our lives... because this is a no brainer.  If it works... and we can find the meals that will work... then we will be done dieting and will live happily ever after.

HEY... I just had a great idea... what if, you started a restaurant called... CAVEMAN... and you only served whole grain, whole foods, low glycemic meals!  HA HA HA HA  Wouldn't that be awesome!

OK, gotta go.






Check out my new other blog: lgirecipes.blogspot.com

Have a great day and enjoy these Ads about the SHAPE UP Programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment