Thursday, July 19, 2012

Market America - Day 4 - More Research

Goooood Morning!

You may or may not know this week I'm broke and I'm preparing for my kids birthday party this weekend, so I haven't taken any of the 5 steps to start my Market America Business, however I am putting together my material...

Here's what I love about blogs... I can do research and store the things that I've found online in one place for me to reference later.

Today I found that Market America DOES have a non-profit program... which if I understand it correctly is pretty much the same as the regular program, I'm not sure if they are required to have the (2) distributors under them or if they are allowed to just have the shop.com website. (note to self, ask Camille)

Why would I be interested in a NPO opportunity... (yes, I would appreciate it if you would donate to me! HA HA HA HA) No... it's for the PTA at the school. Every year they send home ridiculous catalogs asking parents to buy chocolate or candy or popcorn or toys or anything... and Honestly, I was personally trying to put together the same program that Market America has (my website was www.schoolpromise.com) And the idea was that parents would shop through this site and the school would earn the affiliate commission which in some cases was up to 10%... but there was no incentive.

Besides making money for the school... there was no incentive for the parents to want to buy from my store... However, with the Shop.com opportunity... the school earns up to $3600.00 a week (or was it a month) and the parents who are shopping through the site get cash back! It's a win/win situation.

That my friends is called a niche market.

I just need to know how it would work as a distributor. I just need to know how as a distributor I would get the schools signed up... and how I would support them for success!

Anyway, here's a video explaining how it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment