Sunday, July 29, 2012

Help me... Help you... Get Paid to Shop

That's right... an out and out plea... Like Jerry McGuire... Help Me... Help You... AND.... and get paid to shop.

Here's where I am now.  I'm an apprentice and I am soooo excited.  I'm not excited because I'm broke and I can't get full bore started on my new business... I'm excited... because regardless of my lack of money I have been able to get started!  As Robert Kiyosaki said, "the difference between broke and poverty is ... broke is temporary..."

Today I'm broke, and tomorrow... next week... next month... in 2-3 years... we will be reading these blog posts together and laughing saying, do you remember when..... I had to start the business as an apprentice... begging people to believe in me... in the business plan... in the process... and in the future?  (pause a moment to day dream... in my day dream we are still at my house... but I don't cut my own grass anymore and someone else is folding my laundry... sigh.......)

There's a plan... a tried and true plan.  A plan that works and has worked for thousands of people who are now earning a living on their own terms... I know, I know... the people we really hear about are the people that are making 80K A MONTH.  That's great... but to get there you have to start... right?

I'm in.

Right now, I'm what is called an apprentice.  On the up side, I didn't have to spend any money and I can remain an apprentice for 1 year.   On the down side, I won't receive the money that I make until I can activate my account...

Now, to activate my account I can buy my way in.... or I can earn the money and points and then apply it.

In order to get started and get started today, I'm going to move forward with earning it.

Here's how you can help me:  for the next 30 days, when you need something online ANYTHING online, go to www.shop.com/bestbonus  and learn more about it


Here's how I can help you:
First:  You will start earning money every time you purchase something, you will notice that EVERYTHING on the site has a "cash back" value ... that is real physical money that you will receive back in a check.  That's right, you are literally getting paid to shop.

Second: When you're ready.  When you have received a few cash back checks and you think to yourself, this company rocks... I wonder what else they have to offer... then email me... I'll let you in on the most fantastic business opportunity on the planet.

For now and for the next 30 days... please just check out the site... see if you can earn some cash back... and help me build my business at the same time.

So, click on www.shop.com/bestbonus 

In the meantime.... read Robert Kiyosaki's "The Business of the 21st Century" ....  believe it or not, he is not affiliated with Market America... and you will be amazed by what he says.....................



No comments:

Post a Comment