Monday, September 3, 2012

Focus Focus Focus - Create a Plan... Make Goals.

Wow... the summer is finally over.   On the one hand I'm excited for the kids going back to school and for me being able to work full time again... I can honestly tell you I missed the cash!

Today I'm going to write about THE PLAN.

In order for anything to be a success ... it has to be measurable.  Right?  Think about it... how else are you going to be able to determine if it's a success unless you can measure something.

Everyone's idea of success is different... You're idea may be and extra $1000.00 a month or maybe your idea of success may be making the same amount you are now, but working less hours.

My point is... unless you have a goal and a plan you will have no way to measure that success, and I think setting yourself UP FOR SUCCESS in measuring your goals... is the best way to start.

The other reason you want to have a plan and a goal.... probably the most important reason you want a plan and a goal (are you ready?)........... drum roll please.........

THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON TO HAVE A PLAN AND A GOAL IS TO BE ABLE TO DUPLICATE YOUR EFFORTS.

think about it.

The WHOLE reason we are going into Network Marketing is so that we can create a network or like minded people who are all working towards each other's success... right?

If I keep all of my success to myself... I'm not helping myself.

The ONLY way to succeed in Network Marketing is to build a business that continues and repetitively recreates itself successfully.

Having a written plan with goals and measurable success is going to be the easiest way for ME to know that I'm gaining on my ultimate goal and for YOU to know how to do the same.

Since I'm new to this... I'm going to start with some END GOALS and work my way back.

Let's say I want to earn $100,000.00 a year, let's work it backwards
100K a year = $8333.33 a month
100K a year = $1923.08 a week

Now, I need to know what I need to do to make $1923.08 a week... and set my goals to earn that income.

My ultimate Goal is 100K in 2-3 years.

OK, I'm going to work this out....
Here are the commission volumne designations so that when I start referring to BV and IBV you know what I'm talking about

-Business Volume (BV) is the unit value (points) assigned to exclusive MA branded products
-Icentive Business Volume (IBV) is the unit value (points) assigned to any of our partner store products

The way's that I'm told I can earn these things are through:
Personal Use
Transfer Buying - I need to look that one up
Retail Sales - self explanatory
Preferred Customer Auto-ship - self explanatory
Social Media  - I need to find out more about this... because I think that's more of a way to advertise or local potential partners
Marketing Systems - Again, I have to see what they mean, maybe it's a way to advertise, 'cause I believe these are just methods of purchasing
        -shop.com
        -printed material
One to One Marketing - This is definiately just marketing.

So, here's the list.... but I think I can really weed it down by saying the following:
I earn IBV and BV if I buy something, whether or myself or a customer and if my customers buy something directly from my site.
I also earn if my team mates under me sell something, (although I don't see that specifically stated here)

OK...
and I need 3600 BV  and IBV on my left and right to earn the $1800.00 a week that I want to earn.

YES, there are other incentives and there are other ways to make money... but my entry today is about FOCUS and the PLAN and GOALS.

Now, I just need to find out, in real terms what that's going to take.

I think I'll have to look around, I'm not sure I've ever seen anywhere where the BV and IBV are published, but I'll look!

I need to move 240 of the shape-up kits a week!  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

That my friends is the beauty of Network Marketing. because... if I have (10) groups under me... then WE... only need to move 24 each.

That's why a plan is so crucial, it will help you understand what your goal is... and how to measure your success and I may find, that in my efforts to work with kids through the Shape-up program that I am actually really good at that AND the parents end up becoming TLS customers.

So... Today I am going to work on my plan!   Enjoy your labor day!

Learn more about this opportunity on www.shop.com/bestbonus





1 comment:

  1. Your doing great Wenda. Your points are starting to show up, but because you are not a distributor yet... you can't see them. Also your team under you is not there yet... but there are about 4 distributors and one npo arriving there very shortly... so your team is growing already. It's great. I will keep you posted as it grows... and when you are a distributor and you own your back office I will show you how to find all this information. You are on a great team!!!
    Welcome to my world! It's going to be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete