Monday, July 16, 2012

Market America - Day 1 - The Research

Today is the first full day since I learned about Market America.

 Tomorrow I have an appointment with the sister of a friend of mine who I read about on Facebook. (right? I know, so advertising on Facebook does work)

Anyway, I have just spent the last hour trying to find some kind of scam warning or some listings from disgruntled distributors... I can't find anything. NOTHING.

I found A LOT of websites that were apparent advertisements for this opportunity, but nothing bad. (that actually makes me more skeptical...'cause there are always people who complain) I even went as far as to check the top 5 search engines, and go to their last page and work my way backwards... nothing.

 I stayed away from the websites that were specifically designed by professionally MLM people and have the word PROFIT in the URL (those always may be suspicious anyway) but the few I read were more like advertisements! HA HA HA HA

So, Day 1... I couldn't find a single thing wrong with this program.

 Here's my thing. Currently, I am spending about $400.00 a year on website hosting reseller and domains and guess what... I break even, but I'm not getting rich... and I want to earn more then a little spending cash.

Normally, I have a NO FEE rule... it's my measure of legitimate businesses, but I also know that it costs money to have a website and provided it's a reasonable amount...

From what I see.... There is a subscription fee ($99.00 ish) then a monthly fee of $20.00... and you renew each year for $99.00. So, that's a total of $339.00 for 1 year.

Like I said, I spend about that much as a domain and hosting reseller, not to mention the my own domain registrations and things. I have already decided that I am going to give this business a 2 year trial. So, I am inviting you to join me on my journey... I'll keep you posted each day and tell you about how much time I'm spending, how much money I'm spending and how much money I'm earning. I can't think of a better way to let you know if this program is legitimate.

www.shop.com/bestbonus  for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment